Welcome to Resolute Network Product Page
Resolute Networks product family is a comprehensive, end-to-end suite of best-in-class OEM solutions for TDM Circuit Emulation Services (CES) applications over IP, Ethernet and MPLS infrastructure.
Resolute ultra-compact OEM CES gateway modules enable network equipment providers to rapidly integrate fully featured, carrier-grade TDM services in any packet-based network equipment, while guaranteeing minimal investment in R&D resources, low development risk and fast time to market.
The end-to-end suite of CES modules ranges from cost-effective CPE devices and through enhanced, multi-port, high-density aggregators.
Product Selection Guide:
|Module||CMX-1601 / CMX-1614||CMX-1624||CMX-1628||CMX-16C3||CMX-16T3|
|Module Type||CPE||Enhanced CPE / low-end aggregator||Aggregator / high-end CPE||Aggregator||Aggregator|
|TDM Ports||1 / 4 x T1/E1||4 x T1/E1||8 x T1/E1||STM-1 (1:1 redundancy)||3 x T3|
|Structure-aware nxDS0 pseudowires||1 / 10||32||64||128||128|
|Structure-agnostic T1/E1 pseudowires||1 / 4||4||8||84 / 63||84 / 63|
|# of Independent clocks||1||4||8||84||84|
|Packet Interface||100Mb MII||100Mb MII||100Mb MII||1GbE||1GbE|
|Ext. Clock interfaces||1 (in/out)||2 in / 2 out / in + out||2 in / 2 out / in + out|
- Fully integrated, self-contained sub-system
- Compact footprint ( credit-card size)
- Fast time to market
- Fully standards-compliant
- IETF RFC 4553 (SAToP) and RFC 5086 (CESoPSN), MEF-8, MFA-8.0.0, ITU-T Y.1413
- Best of class Sync-over-Packet technology
- Full compliance with ITU-G.823/G.824/G.8261 jitter and wander requirements
- MEF-18 certified
- Integrated IEEE-1588v2 support
- Low end-to-end latency
- Flexible clocking strategy
- High Resilience to packet network impairments network Packet Delay Variation (PDV)
- Future proof, field-upgradeable evolving firmware
- Self-contained evaluation units for fast prototyping, evaluation and field trials.
- Used as a complete and proven reference design
For technical information and support, please send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
For prices and availability, please contact the regional Telco Systems' sales office